Include may change this Policy Policy periodically. We will post any changes on front page of Solos and, if the changes are material, we will provide a more prominent notice by sending you an email notification.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following personal information as a result of your usage of Solos:
– Your name
– Your email address
– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your browser type and version (if applicable); your app type and version (if applicable); your time zone setting; your browser plug-in types and versions; your operating system and platform; your device brand, category, and model.
How do we collect your data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Fill in form to create account;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– for our own internal records
– to improve the products and services we provide
– to contact you in response to a specific inquiry
– to send you emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
– to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will be your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you and provide service.
If we ask you to provide additional personal information to comply with to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
How we store your data
How long do we retain your data
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
Solos would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request that Include provide copies of your personal data.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Include corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Include completes any information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Include erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Include restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Include’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Include transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Please be aware if you request erasure and restrict processing of your personal information we wont be able to fulfil contract and provide you with the service and access to Solos.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Solos has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.